WORLD-CLASS CARE RIGHT HERE AT HOME
If you are fighting cancer, traveling away from family and friends for treatment is a burden. At Levine Cancer Institute-Blue Ridge, we offer patients world-class care right in our own community at two convenient locations in Morganton and Valdese.
Making an appointment is easy and we can see you quickly. Call for an appointment or more information: 828-580-7285
Overcoming cancer is easier with emotional, spiritual and physical support. For patients undergoing treatment at our facilities, we offer the following services at no charge:
- Patient navigators, to help make appointments, understand financial options, and connect you to other resources. Please call 828-580-7745.
- Cancer support groups, where you can talk with those who understand what you're going through. Please call 828-580-7745.
- Healing and exercise programs, including yoga, tai chi, massage and aromatherapy. Please call 828-580-7745.
- Wellness programs, including nutrition counseling and weight management. Please call 828-580-7745.
- Confidential spiritual care, from our chaplains. Please call 828-580-5143.
- Genetic counseling, to help patients and their families understand their risk of developing cancer. Please call 828-580-7745.
Advanced Care from Leading Specialists
With our partnership with Carolinas HealthCare System’s Levine Cancer institute in Charlotte, patients can find expert doctors and the advanced treatment options without the need to travel too far. We want you to know your care is our top priority. We are friends and neighbors caring for friends and neighbors.
Find out about our:
- Comprehensive rehabilitation services
- Connection to a leading cancer network and doctors treating almost any type of cancer
- Advanced care from leading scientists
- Clinical trials available at Levine Cancer Institute-Blue Ridge
Levine Cancer Institute-Blue Ridge treats many types of cancer and blood disorders. The most common conditions we treat are:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Bladder Cancer
Meet the Team at Levine Cancer Institute-Blue Ridge
Our dedicated oncology physicians and advanced practitioners are ready to help you fight cancer with the latest treatment options and support of Levine Cancer Institute at Carolinas HealthCare System. Click here to meet our team.
Connected to One of the Nation’s Leading Cancer Networks
As part of Levine Cancer Institute, one of the nation's leading and most innovative cancer care networks, we treat the full spectrum of cancers and blood disorders. Our patients also will have access to all the state-of-the-art technologies and research available through the larger Levine Cancer Institute network. Treating more than 15,000 patients annually at more than 25 locations, Levine Cancer Institute is a model of compassionate, community-based care. Through our network, you can benefit from:
- Clinical trials that give patients access to new cancer therapies
- Nationally-renowned cancer specialists who can weigh in on complex cases
- State-of-the-art adult blood and marrow transplant center
- Virtual support groups connecting patients and families who are going through the same experiences
2209 S. Sterling St., Suite 330
720 Malcolm Blvd., Suite 200