TREATING YOUR VEINS AND ARTERIES
Some surgeons at Carolinas HealthCare System - Blue Ridge treat many vascular conditions and perform procedures including:
- Vascular Surgery – Carotid Endarterectomy
- Lower Extremity Revascularization
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair
- Vascular Access Device Placement
- Aneurysm: Some aneurysms in the abdomen can be taken care of with open surgical repair and endovascular repair.
- Peripheral Vascular Disease: Blocked arteries or blood vessels to the buttocks, thighs, legs and feet sometimes can be surgically repaired through stents and/or balloons.
- Carotid Stenosis: Treatment of blockage of the main artery or blood vessel that feeds the brain.
- Angiography and Peripheral Endovascular Interventions
- IVC Filters